Select check-in date
Select check-out date
Things To Do At THE Knights Inn Tell City
Comfort and value await at our Knights Inn Tell City, Indiana.
- Tell City Bowling Center
- Blue Heron Vineyard & Winery
- Christ of the Ohio
- Young's Creek
- The Vault
- Tipsaw Lake Recreation Area
- Finley's Antiques, Collectibles and Custom Framing
- Tipsaw Lake Recreation Area has biking trails and so much more to do, and staying with us lets you come back to affordable comfort.
- Visit Tell City Bowling Center during your off time for a good time at a great price. It’s among the city’s most affordable and entertaining options.
- Finley’s Antiques is a fun antique store to explore – and it’s a custom framing shop too. Explore it while you stay at Knights Inn Tell City.
- Young’s Creek offers you outdoor recreation and is just one of many places to get outside. Explore them all while you stay at hotel in comfort.
- CHECK-IN TIME 3:00 PM
- CHECK-OUT TIME 11:00 AM
- CHILDREN STAY FREE POLICY Yes And Child Max Age is 17
- PET POLICY ADA defined service animals are welcome at this hotel. Sorry, no other pets are allowed.